Zortrax M300 Plus
|Delivery time:||2-5 days|
Zortrax M300 Plus – Large volume 3D printer with camera, Ethernet, USB and Wifi for a flexible scalable additive manufacturing
The latest upgrade of the Zortrax M300 is the Zortrax M300 Plus. It has one of the biggest and largest build volumes of the desktop 3D printing devices. Furthermore, it has a built-in-camera, Ethernet Wifi and USB connectivity. Therefore it is one of the best large volume FFF/FDM 3D printers for scalable and connected additive manufacturing farms.
The most important new features of the Zortrax M300 Plus:
- Ethernet and Wifi connectivity
- Flexible and scalable additive manufacturing with 3D printing farms
- Monitor it via built-in camera
- Control and manage it from remote
- Filament end stop mechanism
- Use the LCD touchscreen intuitively
- Axes geometry is improved
- Optimized cooling system (extruder cooling and extruder fan)
- New hotend design (V3)
Further product features:
- Large workspace (300x300x300 mm)
- Improved nozzle with latest geometry
- Well-suited with semi-flexible materials
- Compatible with Z-ULTRAT
- Extensive range of our own optimized filaments
- Materials of third-suppliers
- Large volume 3D printer with Wifi
Zortrax M300 Plus – Ethernet and Wifi for scalable additive manufacturing in 3D printer farms
Buy the Zortrax M300 Plus and you get a generative production machine for your desk. You can connect as many M300 Plus via Ethernet and Wifi together as you need. Therefore you can realize scalable additive manufacturing in your own 3D printer farm. Set up your flexible expandable generative production facility now.
Three steps to scalable production with your Zortrax M300 Plus
- Connect your M300 Plus together
- Manage them remotely via Z-Suite slicer application from your computer screen
- Check and keep an eye on the 3D printing process with the built-in-camera
Monitor your 3D prints with the built-in-camera and control your 3D printer from remote
Thanks to its built-in-camera you can monitor your 3D prints via your network. You can enjoy your after-work hours or your vacation while your M300 Plus is doing its job. If something goes wrong you can control this Zortrax 3D printer from remote. Whatever you decide – the M300 Plus is ready.
Filament end stop mechanism – Sensor for material detection
You have an open spool of filament with some material left and you don’t want to waste it. Now imagine you like to 3D print a large part and the filament will suffice – Maybe. What would you do? With the Zortrax M300 Plus it is no question: Start 3D printing with the open spool. If the filament will run out, a filament end stop mechanism with a sensor will detect the material status and stop the 3D print. You can continue your additive manufacturing process simply after you inserted a new spool. It is that simple.
Zortrax M300 Plus comes with a LCD touchscreen for an intuitive user interface
The amazing Zortrax M300 Plus comes with an intuitive user interface. You can control this plug&play 3D printer via its LCD touchscreen. Use the panel to preview 3D models directly on the device. Furthermore, you can select available options and settings directly via the touchscreen. The firmware updates automatically over the air, its integrated Wi-Fi internet access.
Manage your Zortrax M300 Plus with Z-SUITE 2
Zortrax Z-SUITE 2 is an advanced slicer software that controls your Zortrax 3D printers. It is a smart, easy to use and reliable slicing software and can be used for your M300 Plus and all other Zortrax 3D printers.
The most important functionalities of Z-SUITE 2:
- Intuitive interface is designed for an instinctive and comprehensible user-experience
- Tabbed projects enable you to change between tabs and different manifold projects
- Quality of optimized Zortrax material profiles offer the best possible 3D printing results
- Support of external materials allows you to use your favorite material on the M300 Plus
The M300 Plus 3D printer by Zortrax comes with many smart optimizations
Zortrax has integrated many smart product features in the Zortrax M300 Plus. Additional to the mentioned improvements this 3D printer has many smart optimizations including usage with semi-flexible materials, improved nozzle, extruder, cooling and hotend design, axes geometry, compatibility with Z-ULTRAT and an extensive range of Zortrax optimized filaments.
Optimized filaments for the Zortrax M300 Plus:
- Z-PLA Pro
- Z-ASA Pro
- You can use this 3D printer with external materials, too
The Zortrax M300 Plus is a large volume 3D printer with camera, Ethernet, USB and Wifi for scalable additive manufacturing on your desk. Buy the Zortrax M300 Plus here.