High Gloss PLA ColorMorph Silver & Purple
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-3 days|
Important key features
- 3D print objects with beautiful color shifting aesthetics
- Create beautiful objects with a smooth and silky surface finish
- Make flawless creations without visible layers
- Available in 6 brilliant two-tone color morphing variants
- Suitable for applications in aesthetics, design, and art
- Suitable for home decoration and household articles
- Suitable for creative ideas and visualization projects
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Experience level: Beginner|
|Print temp: ± 215 - 245° C *||Fan speed: 50-100%||Buildplate adhesion: EasyFix Nr. I|
|Heat bed: ± 60° C||Enclosure needed: No
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different types of printers, hot-ends, and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
*) If you use a vanadium steel / hardened steel and/or tungsten carbide nozzle then please raise the printing temperature up to 240 - 245° C to maintain the high gloss. If you still have trouble losing the shine, you can drop the part cooling fan to 50% or lower. For brass and copper nozzles you can print at215 - 225° C. Please do feel free to experiment with these settings.
|ρ: 1.24 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.75 Kg spool||2.3 Kg spool||4.5 Kg spool||8 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 16.8m||± 251m||± 771m||± 1509m||± 2682m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.3m||± 95m||± 291m||± 569m||± 1011m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above-described products.