Recommendation: Use on high flow applications.
(thick nozzles and thick layers)
- New heat break with reinforced throat and revised radiator to prevent damage during installation and repairs
- New heat sink with wider opening for the filament path to more readily accept multi-material setups like the Prusa MMU or Mosaic Palette.
- The Mosquito Magnum prints up to 20% faster than any other hotend on the market
- A thermal insulator protects the extended melt zone from the effects of active cooling, and radiative heat loss. It has a heat transmission rate as low as 3 W/m*K, meaning you can have ultimate confidence in the speed of your print, while at the same time maintaining the high resolution benefits achieved with the standard Mosquito
- The melt zone is extended proximally upwards to maintain a small form factor
- A multi extrusion setup with both high flow and high resolution optimized designs can be created without needing to purchase new nozzles or make carriage modifications to accommodate hotends of different sizes
Oh yeah, and you can change the nozzle with one hand.
Mosquito Magnum is only available for 1.75 mm filament at this time.